E.S.B RETIRED STAFF ASSOCIATION, HEAD OFFICE BRANCH,
NOTICE OF AGM 2012 at Liberty Hall
Notice is hereby given that the 19th Annual General Meeting will be held in the
Social Hall, Liberty Hall on Tuesday the 29th May 2012 at 2.15pm.
Should any further valid motions be received these will be published on the Website www.superann2u2.com.
1) To approve the minutes of the 2011 AGM.
2) To consider the Secretary’s Report for the year ended 31/03/12.
3) To consider the Treasurer’s Report for the year ended 31/12/11.
Details will be published on the above mentioned website prior to the meeting)
4) To appoint Auditors for the year 2012.
5) To receive a report on the Pensions situation.
6) To consider motions as shown on www.superann2u2.com.
Copies will be available on the day.
7) To elect Honorary Officers and Committee Members for the year 2012/13
8) Use of electronic communications and websites.
9) To consider any other business.
Brian Glover, Branch Secretary.
Motions for AGM
Proposal by Branch Committee
Members’ contributions shall be increased by an amount equal to but not exceeding €1 a month. The additional contributions in conjunction with that of other participating Branches may be assigned and allocated by the participating Branches to cover the cost of professional advice deemed necessary.